Friday, July 20, 2012

Dear Friday

Photobucket

Dear The Villages, Thank you for giving my husband a chance at this job, now please hire him :)

Dear Kinslee Grace, Mommy loves you so much and cannot believe how big you are getting. You are almost 2 months...slow down please.

Dear Bills, I loathe you!

Dear sister, We are so excited for your visit!

Dear Seamus, I hope your crazy spells of biting the air is not a sign of neurological issues. Hopefully it is just your anxiety.

Dear Vet, Please call me and give me the results to Seamus's blood tests and give me good news please. Oh and stop taking all our money.

Dear God, Thank you for everything in my life, the good and bad, I know you are working in our life to make us stronger.


4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about bills as you do. I loathe the end/beginning of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up :) I hope everything is okay with Seamus... Pet's are extremely precious! {& Vet's are darn expensive, they need to do something about that lol}

    <3 Melissa
    http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Seamus. I'm sooo in love with my pets and would be so heartbroken if something was wrong with one of them. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your last letter...beautiful! god is good :)

    Sarah
    sweetnessoflaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete