Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 11


Life of Love


What is one thing you would never change about yourself?

There are two things that I would never change about myself. The first is the positive outlook in life. I can see the positive in most situations, I do not dwell on the negative very often. However, I am human so I do every now and again let negative things get me down but I do not allow it to linger very long. There are so many people that are negative and sometimes I do not understand how they live like that. 

The second thing is I do not hold grunges and am able to forgive fairly quickly. To me holding grunges is not good for a person or relationships in their lives. People often hurt my feelings because I am sensitive but I try very hard to think about the situation and see where they were coming from. Sometimes people do not mean what they say. Often times I say hurtful things but did not mean it the way it came out of my mouth. I defiantly have word vomit.     

No comments:

Post a Comment