Tuesday, July 10, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 10


Life of Love


What is your most embarrassing moment?

Honestly I do not get embarrassed very often because I grew up with my uncles trying to embarrass my sister and I all the time. I have also dated many guys that would try to embarrass me and my husband loves to try to embarrass me in public. I hardly every get embarrassed any more but I think the most embarrassing moment in my life was when I was a junior in high school. I had a huge crush on this guy and he liked me as well. We were at his house with about 4 other people and we were walking down the hallway next to the laundry room and I slipped and fell on my butt. I guess the washer had leaked so there was a puddle. Once I stood up my butt was wet and looked like I had peed my pants and everyone of course made fun. If this was to happen now I would just laugh about it but then I was so embarrassed.   

I almost wish I had a better one for you but there ya go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment