Monday, July 16, 2012

10 more...

Kinslee is 7 weeks old and I am proud to say I only have 10 more pounds before I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! Even though I am excited to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight I would like to get down to my comfortable weight therefore I have a total of 17 more pounds to lose.

Starting today I will be working out more. I really haven't worked out besides walking but it is time for me to do more. My goals for this week is to walk/jog 6 miles, do Pilates 2 times and do a functional training workout 2 times.

Functional Training Workout 

10 push ups
 20 squats
20 burpies
20 dead lifts
20 mountain climbers
40 jumping jacks
30 second plank

Repeat 3 times

20 situps
20 bicycle crunches
20 reverse crunches 
20 swimmers

Repeat 3 times

What is your workout goals? Do you have any suggestions for workouts?

Have a great Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment