Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dessert!!

I love sweets! I can not get enough sweets but I dont eat sweets very often other wise I would be soooo fat. Today I did eat same starburst, the all reds sooo yummy! Anywho my husband eats healthy cause he is trying to get his dream body so we only have one cheat day a week so I ate the starburst in secret lol.

Each night I want dessert after dinner so I found a healthier option, I mean Im sure its not super healthy but it doesnt have all that sugar as cake, cookies and Icecream have. I cut up an apple and dip it in peanut butter, not just any peanut butter!! It has to be Peter Pan honey creamy peanut butter...best thing EVER!! I know peanut butter is higher calories but it doesnt have tons of carbs and no added sugar only natural sugar. Too much carbs is what makes me gain weight so I really try to stay clear of them.

So does anyone have a healthy dessert idea that I could try??

1 comment:

  1. I just saw these healthy brownies on the Dr. Oz show. It is a recipe from Rocco Dispirito. If you try these, you MUST let me know how they are. http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/rocco-dispiritos-fudgy-fruit-nut-bars

    ReplyDelete