Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Work Out of my life...

Hubs and I recently got memberships to the Y. For the past3 weeks I just stayed on the cardio machines cause I was nervous to take a class without knowing anyone but my loving husband pushed me to take a class. So today I did my first class at the Y and I absolutely LOVED it. The class is called functional training, its a lot like circuit training, as in you do different rounds or circuits of workouts. Our first round of workouts were: 20 squat and press, 15 pushups, 20 lunges,20 deadlifts and 20 situps. We repeated that round of exercises 5 times, then we did balance and core workout 3 times and then abs and core. WOW after that 50 minute workout my legs felt like jello.
Im going to start taking this functional training class on Mon, Wed and Fridays and do cardio on tues and thurs. I feel like Im on the right track to some of my goals for 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment