Thursday, January 13, 2011

No motivation...

All of a sudden I have no motivation to workout. Last week I did really well went to the gym 5 days but then this weekend I got sick. On Monday I just could not muster up the energy to go to the gym so I cleaned the house instead :) I keep telling myself I am never gonna get the body I want unless I stick with the gym.

My hubs is a workout nut so sometimes he pushes me a little too much and it turns me off from working out. That could be the root of the lack of motivation right now. I am happy when husband gives me pointers and such but the other day he was hounding me a little.

My husband isnt like you have to work to lose weight he just wants me to workout to stay healthy and active cause he sees what kind of shape his mom and my mom is in. Speaking of my mom she started Weight watchers several months ago and has lost over 20 pounds. Im so proud of her cause she is so motivated!

I need to find my motivation again any ideas how to do just that???

1 comment: