Thursday, February 3, 2011

TBR challenge book 1




I have finally finished my 1st book!! "The Queen of Babble Gets Hitched" What a great book in fact a great series. I am very sad that I finished this series cause it was such a light hearted funny read. There were times I felt happy for Lizzie, embarrassed for her, sad and so many different emotions. I highly recommend The Queen of Babble Series. Thanks to my sister at Tickled Pink (btw check her blog out) for suggesting the series to me. I read the 1st book within 24 hours, the 2nd with in a few day and the 3rd in 3 weeks (cause of school). If you have read these books let me know what you think!

The next book Im going to read is "Water for Elephants" by Sarah Guren. I recently seen previews for the movie to come out sometime in March so I want to make sure I read it before then. If I watch the movie I wont go back and read the book. The characters in my head are way better than the ones in the movie. My sister-in-law Brittney suggested this book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you finished the books, I was really sad to end them too! I can't wait to hear how Water for Elephants is.

    ReplyDelete