Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals for 2011!

Every year I always make Resolutions that are almost impossible to accomplish. So this year instead of resolutions I have made some goals.

1. walk or jog at least 365 miles
2. develop a regular work out schedule.
3. drop 10 lbs
4. tone this flabby body up ;)
5. Stay away from work drama.
6. Keep my month shut if I have nothing good to stay.
7. Develop a closer relationship with god.
8. Do more good deeds.
9. Be a better person.
10. Pay an extra $300 towards my car each month.
11. Make good financial decisions.
12. No impulse buys.
13. Make all A's in my last 5 classes.

Here are some goals I might add more a little later.

2 comments:

  1. I could totally stand to take resolutions 5,6,8 & 9 for myself. But i probably won't... maybe just 9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to stick with it but man this is hard :)

    ReplyDelete