Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring semester...

Yep thats right classes started today :( I am not ready for winter break to be over with yet but ready or not the semester is here.

Today I got nothing done with school besides reading 2 classes syllabus...I wish my 3rd class was up online already so I could plan the semester.

Every semester I usually procrastinate but this semester I can, I mean I have no time to procrastinate with working full time, 3 classes, gym, taking care of the hubs and taking care of the house = no time for procrastination. If I procrastinate this semester I wont make good grades and its my senior year so all A's is all I want.

I cant wait to graduate!!! I really dislike school, reading so many chapters, writing papers, doing assignments, and taking test just isnt fun anymore...oh wait it was NEVER fun. Finally after summer I will graduate with my BS in Psychology. I cant freaking wait!!!

Oh by the way Im gonna apologize ahead of time cause some of my blogs might end up being nothing but complaining about school so heads up!!

Good luck this semester whoever else is in school!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was still in school BUT being married to someone in the military sometimes makes you put things on hold because you move around too much. Good luck with your next semester. I'm sure we will hear all about it ;)

    ReplyDelete