Saturday, January 22, 2011

Frustrated

Soooo Im on this huge kick of wanting to save as much money as possible and getting out of our debt. Well last night husband decides to invite a friend from out of town (I love this friend of his). Anywho the plan was to stay home and hang out, I was working, no biggie a few bucks on beer I can handle that. I really have been a tight wade lately lol. I get home and Josh has cooked dinner (It was yummy) and hung the curtains...sweet Im excited right. Well Im finishing up my dinner and Josh looks at me and says, "Babe get ready we are going out." Ok so at this point I couldnt say no cause the boys did put up the curtains thought the house. I get ready and I have a small talk with Josh lets not spend too much money, he replies yes mom. Well I didnt let it bother me but I did explain in more depth that we need to save and that we are on a budget.

We get to the bar we were going to and he ordered a cheap drink...I was so proud of him so I allowed myself one cheap drink since he was behaving. We are having a good time his friend orders a round of shots for themselves (I was driving so I only had the one drink then had 2 hours for it to get out of my system). No biggie we are having fun then last call for any alcohol was made. So husband order maybe 4 drinks and I ordered 1 so our tab would have been only $30 including tip. Well Josh decides to pay for the whole tab. I was not happy about it but I didnt want to look like the bithchy wife so I didnt say anything. The tab ended up being $82 with tip...ugghhh.

I guess today when he wakes up and his friend is not her we will be having a chat. I dont mind if we go out but not when tabs are gonna be that high. I actually feel a lot better after typing this out.

Thanks for reading my rant ;)

2 comments:

  1. yes, having a budget is trying sometimes. I hope you guys have nice long talk about saving money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! So sorry! Especially since your blog post under this one is about saving money.

    Good luck with your talk. That is never an easy one:(

    ReplyDelete