Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 TBR Challange

I have been trying to read more often but when school starts I can never read leisurely but this year Im gonna take the challenge of reading 12 books in 2011. I have so many books I have been wanting to read.

TBR
1.Queen of Babble: Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot
2. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
3.Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
4.She Went All the Way by Meg Cabot
5. Something Blue by Emily Giffin
6. Baby Prof by Emily Giffin
7. Love The One Your With by Emily Giffin
8. Heart of The Matter by Emily Giffin
9. Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes
10. Water for Elephants by Sara Guren
11. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
12. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

These are the books that I am wanting to read this year. I might end up changing some if I find a different book that catches my interest.

1 comment:

  1. i have read all of emily giffin books and they are the BEST :) and nicholas sparks is my savior.

    ReplyDelete