Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Ellen Show!

My sister over at Tickled Pink recently requested tickets to The Ellen Show since she will be filming in our home state Florida. While sister was at work once day a strange number called so she decided to pick up. It was The Ellen Show calling her to offer her the 3 tickets she requested. Of course she took them cause she is a HUGE fan of Ellen and she has decided to take me and my mom with her!! We are all so freaking excited about it and cant wait to get details. All I know is it will be on April 3rd. The Ellen Show is sending my sister a information packet soon and I cant wait to get details.

Sister is hoping Taylor Swift is one of the guest and Im hoping its David Beckham :)




I will keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome!! I love love love Ellen!!! Keep us updated, especially on the air date because I will DVR it!! Excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely LOVE it if David Beckham were the guest too! Maybe they will both be there?!?!

    ReplyDelete