Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Operation get Buff :)

I am finally at a weight I am happy with and now its time for me to tone this flabby body. I dont care to have a six pack (if I get a six pack I wont complain) I just want a flat stomach, a hard non cellulite butt, non jiggly thighs, and nice arms. Operation get Buff started yesterday with a 30 minute functional training class and the 1.5 miles on the EFX machine. Today consisted of 2.5 miles of the EFX since I am super super sore.

I am eating healthy meals but no so strict that I will never stick with it. Hubs and I also have a side deal. I have always wanted to make working out part of my everyday life but I have yet to be successful. Well I found this bathing suit I wanted and its expensive so he told me that if I hit the gym on an average of 4 days a week for the next 2 month he will buy it for me. Well I want this suit pretty bad so Im gonna make it happen. Here is a pic of the 2 I want...I havent decided which one I want cause I like both equally.






Found here

Let me know what you think about the bathing suits.

2 comments:

  1. i love bathing suits! I'll get buff with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! You can do it! I like the first suit best..

    ReplyDelete