Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
Happy Sunday everybody :) I saw this link up by Neely and Ashley and figured this is what I need to get back into blogging. How did you come up with your blog name? My husband and I always say that we are living the dream...you know the American dream...so that is where it comes from :) What is your favorite thing about blogging? Writing about whatever comes to mind and I love reading others blogs. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without? Recipes mostly and we all know we can't live without food. Facebook or Twitter? and why? Facebook, I enjoy keeping up with my friends lives and showing off pictures of my baby girl! If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? Mila Kunis cause I think she is a pretty cool chic. What is something you want people to know about your blog? I am very random and honest. Sad thing is I do not blog nearly as much as I want to but I am really going to try and change that. I recently had a baby so my blog will probably turn into the joys of motherhood but I promise I will post other things too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm behind you, but not by much. I am 37 weeks preggo. So I have a feeling my blog is giong to change just a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!! I wish you the best! Are you having a boy or girl?

      Delete
  2. Stopped in via A complete waste of makeup! Congrads on your baby girl! Enjoy the American Dream!

    ReplyDelete