Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Baby Girl is Here!!



18 days ago I was finally holding my baby girl!! McHunny and I are so happy Kinslee Grace is finally here and we are enjoying every second of parenthood. I am not gonna lie being a mommy can be trying at times but it really is so worth it.

Kinslee Grace was born at 1:52 and was 6lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. She is so perfect!! The above picture was when she was about 10 minutes old. I loved her cute little cone head and thought she was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on!!! I look at her all the time and still can't believe that McHunny and I made this precious baby and I get to be her mommy forever!

I was due on Tuesday May 22nd but was induced on May 24th because I was over being pregnant and just wanted to meet our precious Angel. Labor was intense because I was induced and I was progressing very quickly but once I was given the epidural it was a breeze. The contractions hurt worse than me pushing Kinslee Grace out. I have so much respect for women who have their babies natural because I know I could not handle it. I was nervous about the epidural because I have heard some horror stories but my experience was amazing.

My Doctor and all my nurses were amazing, I truly had a great experience overall! When I first checked in my nurse asked if I minded nursing students being in the room and I had no objection. I thank god for the two girls cause they held my legs and were so sweet and encouraging. Since McHunny didn't have to hold my legs he was helping me with my breathing and pushing my back up so I could bare down and push. I truly wish every women could have such a good experience like I did!

I will update more pics and stories of Kinslee Grace but below are some preggo pics since I have yet to post them.





No comments:

Post a Comment