Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting ready for our little Princess

I feel like we are getting close to being ready for Kinslee Grace. McHunny detailed my car and installed the car seat last week!! It is so weird to drive around with a car seat without a baby in it. We are trying to get Seamus use to the car seat in the car since he is use to having full range of the back seat. He wants nothing to do with the back seat right now and just sits up front when I take him on rides. I have almost all her clothes washed and put away just one more load to do and that will be set. I do have to finish her room but I do not think it will be how I want it by time she gets here. I am having a hard time organizing it and figuring out how I want everything set up. I want it to look cute but I want it to be functional. If you have any ideas shoot them my way! Last week I did put Kinslee's vibrating seat together, packed our bags and now I just feel like we are waiting for her. There are a few other things I would like to get finished but I should have those small projects finished within the next few days. As soon as I have Kinslee's room pretty much finished I will upload pictures but right now it is still messy :) Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment