Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reality TV

McHunny and I are suckers for reality tv, we can't get enough. Lately we have been watching: (he would kill me if he knew I was telling ya'll about this :))




The Bachelorette


Love in The Wild


So You Think You Can Dance


America's Got Talent

I watch a few other shows but these are the one's we watch together. I haven't watched this much TV since McHunny was deployed but now I have to keep myself entertained somehow. Now that I am a stay at home wife and mommy I have more down time and also always have Kinslee Grace on my boobs. I nicknamed her My little Boobie Monster :)

Does anyone else love reality TV as much as we do? If so which shows do you watch?

2 comments:

  1. I hate to admit it but I cant look away from the Bachelorette. That and the Teen Mom shows. It's like a train wreck you just cant look away.

    ReplyDelete