Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Okay to be Thankful Thursday

I'm linking up with Neely, Amber and Tracy for It's Okay to be Thankful Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK...to not leave the house for days at a time.
...to love the smell of my baby girls wash that I started to use it.
...to always want to hold Kinslee...they say you can't spoil a newborn :)
...to look at other women's babies when we are out and think my little princess
way cuter.
...to put huge bows on my baby's head (the bigger the better)
...to go the cheapest way out to get the computer running again.
...to go to Popeye's just for their biscuits
...to eat a whole bag of sour patch kids in one day



I am thankful for my baby girl, she makes my heart smile.
I am thankful for our new friends Amanda, Brett and their 2 precious little girls.
I am thankful for my wonderful family.
I am thankful for finding a church that we enjoy.
I am thankful for my loving husband.
I am thankful for our dog Seamus, he is so good with Kinslee and protects her.
I am thankful for my husband's jobs even though we are trying to get back to Florida.
I am thankful for our amazing bed, I no longer wake up with back pain :)
I am thankful for my Dr and nurses that took care of me when having Kinslee.
I am thankful for all the blessings God has blessed us with, big and small!

No comments:

Post a Comment