Wednesday, April 25, 2012

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks Total Weight Gain: 36 lbs eek Stretchmarks: None one! Hopefully I can make it without getting them :) Sleep: When I can get comfortable I sleep pretty good. I do have to get up Best Moment This Week: Watching Kinslee move across my stomach. Movement: She moves all the time. The dr said she should be slowing down on her movement since there is not much room but she is still moving a lot. Gender: GIRL!! Craving: Mexican food, sour patch kids, and Strawberry limeade from Sonic Labor Signs: None... Belly Button: Its flat What I Miss: being skinny but I know our princess will be worth all the weight gain! What I am Looking Forward to: To hold my little Princess and bond with her. Milestones: Kinslee weights about 6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment