Friday, April 20, 2012

Update

Since I last updated many things have changed. We are currently living in Georgia but hoping to move back to Florida in the up coming months. My husband is currently working for a fire department here in GA and I just became a stay at home wife this past week. I was not planning to quit working but because of some unforeseen issues at work I was forced to no longer work. I was upset when it all happened and how it happened but now I am beginning to look at it as a blessing. I get to stay home and keep the house clean, cook dinner for my husband every night that he is not working and focus on getting ready for our beautiful little girl to enter this world.

We still have Seamus and have had him for a little over a year. We could never imagine our life without him because he is such an amazing dog. Unfortunately while I was going through the hard time with work my husband was away with the Army for a few days and Seamus was really there for me. He knew something was wrong while I was crying and just constantly wanted to cuddle with up with me. McHunny and I are looking forward to him meeting the baby and know he is going to love her. We are always going to make sure Seamus knows he is part of the family and not an outsider once the baby gets here.

My sister and mom held a baby shower for me on March 10th and it was amazing! Most of my close friends and family were there and it was so perfect. I have been to many baby showers before but I have to say mine had great food, great decor and great people that just showered Kinslee and I with gifts. Oh and it was not boring with stupid games like others I have been to ;) I could not believe how generous everybody was and just really appreciate them.

I feel like more has happened but can not think of anything else so for now that is all and I will soon post pics of Kinslee's room and my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment