Friday, April 27, 2012

This Week = So Done

This week has been crazy busy for me. I would have never guessed I would stay this busy being a stay at home wife. How did I ever get anything done when I was working full time?? Oh yeah I didn't...I think after tomorrow I will be completely caught up on housework and after Sunday I will be finished with classes!! This week has been full of making phone calls, setting appointments, filling out applications, school work and house work. I am not going to lie, I kind of like this whole stay at home thing...until I run out of things to do that is. Some girls I worked with surprised me with a baby shower on Wednesday. I thought just a few of us were going out to lunch to have some girl time and gossip. It was funny how it went down and I was totally surprised. Brooke insisted on picking me up from my house so I just went with it and did not argue. We were all suppose to ride together but when Brooke picked me up she told me Bri and Lauren were not ready yet and we would go pick them up at Bri's house. On the way there Brooke was telling me how Bri forgets or loses everything so when we arrived at Bri's house and she ran outside all stressed cause she couldn't find her keys I thought nothing of it. We go into Bri's house and everyone yell surprise. There was about 8 or 9 people there and her house was decked out in baby stuff. I feel so very blessed to have these women in my life. I have known them for a little over 6 months and they have been such a blessing. Most women would not do things like this for co-workers or friends they have had for such a short period of time. The things they have done for me and my family I can't say my best friend would have done (She is kind hearted but different then these women). I know God has put them in my life for a reason and I am starting to see why because I am learning so much from them (More on that later). Today McHunny and I had our maternity pictures done so stay tuned for the pictures as soon as I get them:) I hope each and everyone of you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment