Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Final week of summer class

I have taken many summer classes throughout my college career but this summer class has seriously been kicking my booty. I am thinking my professor thinks we have nothing else to do besides read the stupid chapters and write summaries about them...what is the point?? Worst professor ever!! There is no interaction in this class once so ever and professor NEVER answers emails. Anywho thank god this is the last week and my final is due Friday at midight then its OVER. I have seriously lost sleep over this class cause Im stressing about how many words I have to write. Speaking of words am I in Middle school again??? Anywho thanks for reading my rant!

I will try to get back next week and actually post more often :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a terrible teacher!! I am sorry the class has been so stressful. Yay for it almost being over :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for summer classes to be over! I have the exact same deadline...well except 11:30. You got this sista!!

    ReplyDelete