Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1 - Fall Traditions

I have decided to do a Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge with Neely and Amber!!
Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge


McHunny and I don't really have any fall traditions. I would like to start some traditions for us but only have two ideas.
To go to a pumpkin patch pick out pumpkins and carve them, maybe have a contest who can carve the best.
Another idea is to go to a local corn maze, every year I hear about people going to corn mazes but we have yet to go. I wounder if they allow dogs cause that would be so fun for our little family to do together.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to the pumpkin patch. Deprived child, I know :-). Back in Europe we don't really have pumpkin patches to go to, but I'd love to take our future baby there and make it into a tradition. The corn mazes also sound like so much fun, but I feel like I'd get really scared ... I'm a wuss. :-)

    ReplyDelete