Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seamus

I haven't update on Seamus in awhile. He no longer has heart-worms and he is able to resume high energy activity!! Hubs and I have so much fun with Seamus taking him on runs/walks and to the dog park.

He is spoiled rotten!!!! At first we would not let him on the couches cause they were new and the vet told us its not a good idea. I guess dogs get this idea that they are on the same level or equal to humans when they are allowed on couches and beds. Whelp we don't really have in behavior problems, I mean minor ones here and there but nothing major.

We are having issues with him passing gas all the time and it smells AWFUL!! Lately his tummy has been giving him issues so we are changing dog food this week and hopefully it will help. I'm also kind of excited to change cause this food isn't as expensive but suppose to be better for digestive problems. Right now he is on Blue Buffalo which is supposedly one of the best foods but he A. doesn't like it and B. Makes him very gassy. I have done my research so we are going to put him on Natures Choice easy to digest. I have heard great reviews.

We also have a problem with shedding and hotspots so we also think the food might have something to do with it. All the reviews for Natures Choice said their dogs coat didn't shed as much and didn't get hot spots as often. I guess we shall see.

This post is picture heavy but Seamus is our fur-baby and I just want to show him off!



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5626076101102432258" />









No comments:

Post a Comment