Sunday, June 26, 2011

On a Firefighting job hunt




Its been awhile since my last post so I figured its time to update.

Currently McHunny and I are on a major job hunt for him. McHunny recently passed his state board to be an EMT so now he can get a job as a Firefighter/EMT! This has been his dream for a very long time now and he has had to jump through many hoops to finally get here. Last week we turned in 3 applications and this week we hope to get 3 more out. Since we are aggressively putting in applications so we hope to have a job by October. Please Pray for us that we get a firefighting job VERY soon.

I have never met someone that wants a career as a firefighter more than my husband and I am so excited that his dream is close to becoming alive of course god willing.

I'll try not to be a stranger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment