Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coupons



There is a huge coupon craze going on lately...I've gotten sucked up into it and so has my sister. Most of our conversations lately have been about the great deals we have gotten or just about what coupons and deals are out there.

I think with this economy we have to start spending and saving our money wisely. Now sister and I are not trying to be like those women on the TV show extreme coupons cause lets face it we do not have time for all that. My objective is to save a few bucks here and there and maybe get some free things as well.

My best deal yet was on Bic disposable razors!!! I was able to get 4 four packs of razors for FREE plus $1 overage...oooohhh yeah!! I have also gotten my hubs deodorant for about $1 a piece instead of $3.89. Just the little things in life can make me happy and getting a good deal is one of those little things :)

There are coupon classes offered around my area and I'm thinking about taking a class to learn more about couponing but I haven't decided yet.

Have any of you taking couponing class? If so how was it?

Tell me about one of your best deals with coupons I love hearing about it!

1 comment:

  1. I got PAID to take 4 Dial body washes out of the store! Yeahhhhh! I want to take the class...there is just so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete