Tuesday, January 3, 2012

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: About 10 lbs
Stretchmarks: None yet! Im doing everything to prevent. Drinking tons of water, using Palmer's Massage lotion and Palmer's tummy butter every morning and night.
Sleep: Pretty good for me but I keep waking McHunny up cause my nose will whistle at times. He pushed me a few times last night cause of it...poor hubby ;)
Best Moment This Week: Kicks and movement are getting stronger.
Movement: Getting stronger! She is moving more and more all the time!
Gender: GIRL!!
Craving: Root beer and root beer floats
Labor Signs: Too early!
Belly Button: Still an innie
What I Miss: being skinny but I know our princess will be worth all the weight gain!
What I am Looking Forward to: For McHunny to feel her move or kick. He is so jealous that I can feel it and he can't.
Milestones: My baby girl is the size of a small cantaloupe!

Sorry No pic. Hopefully by next week I will be able to find my camera USB cord so I can upload pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment